TV Alert: Chefography

The Food Network's Chefography is profiling Rachael Ray on Sunday, March 18, 2007, at 9:00 PM. I'm sure Rachael will have something to say about the fact that she is not a chef, but it should be an interesting show. Here's how the Food Network describes it:

She's the girl next door that stole America's heart. In 2001 Rachael Ray was teaching cooking classes in a small market in upstate New York and working on her first cookbook. Her "30 Minute Meals" caught the attention of local radio and TV stations, and the rest is history. Five years later this "Little Girl with Big Ideas", an infectious smile, and love for life, food, and people has become a media icon. With multiple series on the Food Network, a successful monthly magazine, over a dozen best-selling cookbooks, and a hit daily syndicated talk show, Rachael Ray has proven herself to be one of the biggest names in food and lifestyle.

AIR TIMES:

March 18, 2007 9:00 PM ET/PT
March 19, 2007 12:00 AM ET/PT
March 23, 2007 8:00 PM ET/PT
March 24, 2007 3:00 AM ET/PT
March 24, 2007 9:00 PM ET/PT
March 25, 2007 12:00 AM ET/PT

4 comments:

1. Dang, I missed it...but thank you so much for posting when they would show it again! I'll try to catch it Fri or this weekend.

ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched it this afternoon. I love Mario Batali, but his quote cracked me up. "America loves Rachael Ray. Rachael Ray is America." I love Rachael Ray as much as the next person, but I don't know that I think America when I think Rachael Ray.

ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer - lucky for you, the Food Network, like MTV, has no problems running rerun after rerun.

Cate - That Mario has a way with words. I thought it was cute that he said he was going over to her house for dinner, too!

ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - lucky for you, the Food Network, like MTV, has no problems running rerun after rerun.

ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Reading comments and responding to them is one of my favorite parts of having a blog, so thanks for contributing.