Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- After his appearance on her talk show, Hulk Hogan told TMZ in this video that he thinks Rachael Ray is gorgeous. He also offers thoughts on Britney Spears....
- The Home Cook at A Taste of Home Cooking tried Rachael Ray's Mac and Cheese with Cauliflower.
- New to the Roundup this week is Patsy at Family, Friends and Food, who tried Zucchini and Bow Ties from 365:No Repeats.
- Sarah of the Pink Shoe Cookbook is not exactly a fan of Rachael Ray, but she is definitely a fan of Rachael Ray's recipes. She tried Chicken Fried Steak but also her Southern Green Beans and Banana Chocolate Pie.
- Mister Scott of Run-a-bout tried another Rachael Ray recipe. This time it was BLT & P Soup.
- According to the New York Post, there are lots changes happening over at Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- PetSugar reminds us of a great feature in Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Coffee and Cornbread got out of a chicken rut with Moroccan Chicken with Nutty Couscous .