O'Rourke comes from Cosmopolitan, where she was Deputy Editor since 2007. Before that gig, she worked for Shop Etc. and Allure and has written or served as a contributing editor for Real Simple, InStyle, Women’s Health, Marie Claire and Shape.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Alysha of The Savory Notebook was not wowed by the flavor of Rachael Ray's recipe for Lime and Honey Glazed Salmon with Warm Black Bean and Corn Salad, which can be found in 365: No Repeats.
- Parker at Divine Domesticity tried Rachael's Chicken Parmigiano Soup.
- The Daily News has more details about Rachael's recent talk show taping at the Bryant Park ice skating rink.
- Celebrity Mound has some pictures of Racahel and her husband John Cusimano at the rink. Man, they sure look unhappy, huh? (Read: that was sarcasm).
- Julia Rosien of Go Girlfriend talks about Rachael Ray's trip to Paris.
- Ad Age interviewed the President of Dunkin' Donuts and asked him a few questions about its relationship with Rachael Ray.
- Ileana at The Garden of Pink Shadows tried Rachael's recipe for Mighty Minestrone.
- Tracy at Kitchen Spark grabbed a few recipes from Rachael Ray's magazine: Ricotta Gnocchi and Spinach Bake and Broccoli Cheddar Strudel.
- Faith of I Pray to Gouda tried a recipe for Shepherd's Pie that would certainly meet any Winter comfort food craving.