It's Super Bowl time again! We're having a few friends over for the game and I'm just now starting to figure exactly what to serve. I try to have at least three or four different things that are good at room temperature, so people can pick at them throughout the game. Now, serving chips and salsa just seems too easy, so I try to avoid that. For me, the Super Bowl = dips!
Here are a few ideas I have for this year, taken from Rachael's recipe collections on the Food Network, her talk show, and her magazine:
- French Onion Dip (you can read my review of this recipe here).
- Chips with Veggies and Sun-Dried Tomato Dip (for those that want something healthier - I use whole grain pita chips instead of, or sometimes in addition to, the potato chips when I serve it).
- Spinach, Artichoke and Cheeses Dip (check out my review here)
- Rachael Ray's talk show put together a huge list of ideas for the big game. I'm thinking of trying these Baked Jalapeno Poppers.
- Mini Hot Dogs with Smokey Ketchup and Maple Mustard
- Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
- Sinfully Stuffed Potato Skins
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
- Linebacker Lemonade
- Beer Margaritas
Make sure you share your favorites in the comments!