According to Tammy: "Rachael is stunning in person and just as nice as she portrays on TV." She also said that being on Rachael's talk show was one "of the best experiences ever and she and her staff are the best!"
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- According to Trademork, a company has filed "to protect the trademark 'Rachael Ray' in relation to “pet food and edible pet treats." Looks like some Rachael Ray pet food could be coming our way!
- Deborah of Deborah's Journal tried Fruited Chicken Curry in a Hurry from 365: No Repeats. It took her 45 minutes, but it sounds like it was a hit.
- Karen Lynn was lucky enough to have her husband make her a Scramblewich (a recipe you can find in 365: No Repeats). It was pretty messy to make but it sounds like the results were worth it.
- Yumsugar features an enticing recipes for Dulce de Leche Cheesecake from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Patsy at Family, Friends and Food tried Italian-Style Garlic Shrimp with Cherry Tomatoes.
- Snarkmeister at Table for Two adapted Rachael Ray's recipe for Ribollita.
- The adaptations continue with Mary Jane of Houstonist, who tweaked Rachael's recipe for Chili Suizas Bake to create Chicken Suizas Bake de Houstonist.
- The New York Daily News has some details about the Rachael Ray on Ice episode of Rachael's talk show.
- Joi at Get Cooking is very glad she tried Rachael's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Salad.
- Rachael Ray and her husband John Cusimano are heading to Park City.