There are recipes for Smoked Salmon Pizza, Herb Sliders, Spicy Marinated Olives, Golden Lemon Orange Bars, and Starlet Cocktails. If you scroll down a little, you'll also see suggestions for a table setting. And, highest on the cute scale is a printable ballot so you and your guests can play along.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made it back in to her kitchen and tried Rachael Ray's Chocolate Pots de Creme.
- Kristen Doyle at Paper Palate discusses her discovery of 365: No Repeats and points out a few of her favorite recipes from it.
- The gossip pages of the Boston Globe inform us that Rachael missed a performance of her husband's band due to a missed flight, but checked in with Gretchen Monahan throughout the show.
- Jamie at It's a Jamie Thing points out some centerpieces from Every Day with Rachael Ray that would be perfect for home or other event.
- Miami's CBS4 discusses the South Beach Food and Wine Festival's Burger Bash, which will be hosted by Rachael.
- Patti Martin of the Asbury Park Press highlights a great Rachael Ray recipe for kids.
- Deborah at Taste and Tell made a pan sauce from Every Day with Rachael Ray.