The baby kicks me all day long, which can be distracting at work, but I'm getting used to it. I've been doing a ton of cooking, which I will really try to make a priority even after baby comes (stop snickering, you moms out there!).
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Most Shocking Post of the Week: Anthony Bourdain talked to Rachael Ray and how did she react? She was "unfailingly polite." Find out what else he thought at his blog.
- The New York Times discusses the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, with a few tidbits on Rachael Ray's visit.
- People magazine asked Rachael if she had any advice for new mom, Jennifer Lopez.
- Dara of Chick in the Kitchen adapted Rachael Ray's recipe for Spicy Hummus.
- Jessica of What's Cooking in the Orange Kitchen? tried one of my all-time favorites - Italian Mac and Cheese from Get Togethers.
- Mimi of 1700 Miles of Cooking doesn't sound like much of a Rachael Ray fan, but she certainly likes Rachael's recipe for Leeky Creamy Chicken and Dumpling Stoup, with a few adaptation.
- Tracy Block of Riptide 2.0 has some details about the party hosted by Rachael Ray at the Hotel Victor. Bizbash has a few more details and pictures.
- Yumsugar features a great use of leftover pizza from Rachael Ray's magazine in a recipe called Cheesy Stuffed Portobellos.
- Sean of One Week Job will be spending his week at Rachael Ray's talk show.
- The Agnostic Cook uses Rachael's recipe for Vodka Cream Pasta sauce as his go-to sauce for Italian dishes.
- Patsy of Family, Friends and Food was not wowed by Rachael's recipe for Cheddar Cheese and Macaroni.
- Rachael Ray heads back to high school again for an annual fundraiser.