There were about a gazillion articles and blog posts about it, but here are the ones that caught my attention:
- HouStoned has pictures from Rachael Ray's SXSW party.
- The New York Times' Arts Beat has some video from the event.
- Billboard's Jaded Insider attended Rachael's party and offers some details.
- The AP talked to Rachael about the event.
- People magazine gives some details about the performance by The Cringe, whose lead singer is Rachael's husband John Cusimano.
- Victor of losanjealous has some pictures of the party (and the food) as well as a little bit of commentary.
- Julio of Cause=Time was a skeptic, but he seems impressed by Rachael Ray's party.