As for me and Baby Miller, things are going well! This weekend my best friend is throwing a shower for us, which will be very fun. It's like a wedding - lots of my college friends will be there and we'll get the chance to catch up. I think there might even be some Rachael Ray recipes on the menu (who would have suggested those?), so I will report back!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Talk Show Ratings Update: Broadcasting and Cable informs us that, along with a few other talk shows, tied its season high in the third full week of the February sweeps: "CBS’ Rachael Ray rose 5% to a 2.3, and it was the only talk show to gain on the year, also rising 5%."
- Rachael's buddy Valerie Bertinelli is getting her own talk show, according to TV Squad.
- Patsy at Family, Friends and Food tried Super Sloppy Joes. I've never reviewed them here, but I can tell you from personal experience that you'll never go back to the stuff in a can!
- Cook. Craft. Enjoy. features a review of That's Shallota Flavor Pasta from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Sean Atkins of One Week Job reports back on his time at Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Idolator comes to Rachael Ray's defense regarding her SXSW party.
- The Akron Beacon Journal tested a recipe from Rachael's newest cookbook, Just in Time, and made it in 45 minutes.
- Sara of Noodletown doesn't like the name of the recipes she tried, but loved the results.
- Kelli Best-Oliver of Eat. Drink. Better. writes a post in defense of Rachael Ray.
- Lori of My Wooden Spoon discusses how great EVOO is.