Anywho, other than that, things are going great with Baby Miller. My gestational diabetes is still under control, but I am looking forward to a donut once it's gone! Alright, back to what's going on with Rachael Ray this week.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- HouStoned has pictures from Rachael Ray's SXSW party.
- The New York Times' Arts Beat has some video from the event.
- Billboard's Jaded Insider attended Rachael's party and offers some details. The AP talked to Rachael about the event.
- Ramona of The Houndstooth Gourmet adapted Rachael Ray's recipe for Chocolate Cups.
- The Eye of SlyGuy features a review of Chicken Greek-A-Tikka Salad with Parsley-Feta Pesto, which he refers to as the best recipe ever.
- Brooke of ...And a Cookie for Dessert tweaked Rachael's recipe for Venetian Shrimp and Scallops.
- Jamie of Jamie's Kitchen made some modifications to a recipe for Shepherd's Pie from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- The Cleaner Plate Club features a funny post about making Rachael's recipe for Spinach Artichoke Soup.
- Simple Mom made one of my favorite Rachael Ray recipes - Carbonara.