So, while we're waiting for her arrival, we might as well check out some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere, right? Before we do, I have to let you know that Dunkin' Donuts is offering a free donut with the purchase of a cup of coffee on April 15th to make your tax day a little better. So go get some free stuff!
If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Amanda of Down Home Dining adapted a recipe for Shepherd's Pie from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Vicarious Foodie adapted Rachael's recipe for Spaghetti alla Ceci from Rachael's Food Network show, 30 Minute Meals.
- Elle's New England Kitchen discusses a love affair with chickpeas and Rachael's recipe for Tuna Orzo Salad.
- The Blooming Chef tried No Bake Chewy Granola Bars from Every Day with Rachael Ray and had good results even though they were a bit different than expected.
- Just Jared asks what you think of the low cut look Rachael Ray wore to a recent food bank fundraiser.
- Tracey Thompson at Food Obsessed discusses a recent segment on Rachael Ray's talk show about going green.
- Speaking of going green, Ecorazzi informs us that Rachael Ray is designing the menu for an event that is part of NYC's Go Green Expo.
- Ashley of The Spicy Skillet gave Rachael's recipe for Shrimp and Chorizo Quesadillas with Smoky Guacamole a try.
- Mondeep at Busy Family Kitchen pleased her whole family with Rachael's recipe for Ground Gyros Platter Deluxe.
- Check in with the winner of the first So You Think You Can Cook contest after her week at the Culinary Institute of America.