The first week with Darcy was just amazing. Those first few days were very tough, especialy since it was next to impossible to get sleep in the hospital, but now that she's home with us we are having a great time getting to know eachother.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Jason at Jason Cooks made Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. Any chance someone wants to come over and make them for me?
- Amber's Delectable Delights features one of my new favorite Rachael Ray recipes - Florentine Mac and Cheese with Chicken Meatballs. She found it over at Real Life Foodie Adventures. Doesn't sound like much, but it is outstanding.
- Buzzer Blog informs us that Rachael Ray will be appearing on the new remak of Million Dollar Password, a game show.
- Rachael Ray somehow found herself inside a campaign scandal!
- Teresa at I'm Running to Eat recommends Rachael's recipe for Tomato and Bread Salad (also known as Panzanella).
- YumSugar features Rachael's recipe for White Clam Pizza.
- Vegan Revolution was excited to see a vegan recipe on Rachael Ray's Food Network show, 30 Minute Meals. It's a recipe for Hoisin Noodle Bowls.
- Amanda at Down Home Dieting tweaked Rachael's recipe for Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes and they look outstanding.
- Jessica of What's Cooking in the Orange Kitchen? made Stuffed Pepper Stew.
- Check out this post at Semper Ohana to see what happens when good recipes go bad.