Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- According to the local paper, Rachael Ray returned to her alma mater once again for a charity event.
- Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen tried Brownie Bites from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Leah Remini used her blog to update us on getting her daughter Sofia off of bottles.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made her family very happy when she made Rachael's recipe for Peruvian-Style Fried Rice.
- Kristen Doyle at Paper Palate tested Rachael Ray's Tex-Mex Corn Chip Chili from the March 2008 issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Karen of Busy Mamas tried Linguine with Bacon & Onions from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Cate at Sweetnicks tried the very interesting sounding Bacon-Avocado Griddle Pizza.