Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Rachael Ray's talk show has been nominated, yet again, for a Daytime Emmy. This year, the show was nominated for best talk show, along wiht The View and The Ellen Degeneres Show.
- Alysha at The Savory Notebook tried one of our favorites - Chicken Greek-a-Tikka Salad with Parsley-Feta Pesto.
- Dining Alone features a review of Rachael's recipe for Chicken Thighs with Artichoke Orzo.
- Rachael's buddy Gretta Monahan started a fashion line and named one of the shoes after Rachael.
- TMZ reports that there is no feud between Rachael Ray and Oprah.
- Tracey Thompson at Foodie Obsessed discussed Rachael's New Food Crew idea.