This week, I managed to do a little bit of cooking, mixed in with some frozen meals from Dinner MyWay. I made Go Green Chicken Sammies, but failed to take a picture of them. Bad blogger. I don't have photographic proof, so you'll have to trust me when I say they were very good. As you'll see below, Cate at Sweetnicks made them too this week. Great minds think alike! I also made Sliced Steak Gyros, so look out for a review of that recipe in the coming weeks.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Stacey at Simply Tasty served Rachael Ray's recipe for Mexican Chocolate Fondue.
- The Crane Family had rave reviews for Rachael's recipe for Four-Cheese Stuffed Shells.
- CIA - Cooking in an Apron features an adaptation of Rachael's recipe for Iced Lemon Cookies.
- Brooke of ...And a Cookie for Dessert made use of her grill to try Cheddar Studded Turkey Burgers.
- Cate at Sweetnicks tried Go Green Chicken Sammies (although she refused to play along, so she called them sandwiches).
- Karen at Busy Mamas is back, this time with a review of a recipe for Peas and Cheese Tortellini from the weekly menu planner in Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Vicarious Foodie adapted Rachael's recipe for Mac-n-Smoked Gouda with Cauliflower to create her own Cauliflower Mac and Cheese.