The ad has now been pulled by Dunkin Donuts, who also informed critics that the scarf actually had a paisley print. Whatever! It's such a stupid story that I really didn't want to write about it at all, but instead it'll just make this appearance in the Roundup instead of getting its very own spotlight. If you want to check out the ad and read about the non-scandal scandal, check out this ABC News story that sums it up and has a video of the ad.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Celeste at Sugar & Spice tried one of the dishes I also tried this week: Citrus Fish with Bell Pepper Couscous.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made an old favorite of mine, Ham and Cheddar Scones.
- Dolli at Dolli's Delectables was not impressed by Rachael's recipe for Spanish Pork Chops.
- Meena at Hooked on Heat reviewed 365: No Repeats, Express Lane Meals, and Just in Time.
- Karen at Busy Mamas tried a recipe that is great option for a hot summer night - Grilled Steak Salad.