Just like at our last potluck, there was a tremendous amount of outstanding food! Everyone gets more and more creative - I am always impressed by the talent shown by bloggers! I used Darcy as an excuse and brought Garlic and Herb Spread. If you haven't tried it yet, make it this weekend!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Nellbe at Nellbe's Scribblings informs us of Rachael's impending trip down under.
- Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen tried one of my favorites - Hot and Cold Sesame Noodles.
- Andie at Sweet. Southern. Spirited. tried out Rachael's recipes for Sorta-Soba Noodle Bowls and Szechuan Chicken Salad.
- According to MediaLife, Rachael Ray's magazine is going against the trend and is increasing its ad pages.
- David T. at Tixxie tells us about Rachael's appearance on Million Dollar Password.
- Paige Turner of Book Bandit on the Run gave Rachael Ray's Chicken, Plum and Red Onion Kebabs from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Kellie at Busy Mamas tried Crunchy Parmesan Chicken.
- Kristin's Nibbles features a review of That's Shallotta Flavor Spaghetti.