Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- YumSugar asks how you feel about Rachael Ray's garbage bowl concept.
- Dining Alone tried Pan Fried Pork with Blueberries, which sounds odd to me, but was apparently outstanding.
- Karen at Busy Mamas had a few issues with Rachael's recipe for Chicken or Turkey Parm Meatballs with Caesar Slaw.
- Lauren at Sweet Bean's updated her weekly menu post to share that Rachael's recipe for Rosemary Lemon-Pepper pork tenderloin from 365: No Repeats. Guess I need to try that one!
- AndreAnna of Chop. Stir. Mix. may not be a Rachael Ray fan, but she is a fan of Rachael's recipe for Green Eggs and Ham.