Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Kristie at I Heart Kupcake tried Rachael's Thai Shrimp Curry with Chopped Lettuce and Basil-Lime Couscous.
- Kristen of Dine and Dish learned that even a great looking recipe for Sky Blue Potatoes didn't make her like blue cheese.
- Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen was impressed by Rachael's recipe for Fish Tacos with Quick Slaw, Avocado Sauce, and Green Rice.
- Food Lovers Like Me features an adapted version of Shrimp and Spaghetti in Coconut Broth.
- Caitlyn at Knitter in the Kitchen tested out Rachael's recipe for Move it Along Pork and Veggie Stir-Fry.
- Hope at Gets Bored Easily took advantage of Rachael's food crew feature (which is all about introducing new foods) and tried Ritzy White Pizza with arugula.
- Liz of Liz's Cooking Blog tested Rachael's recipe for Spinach and Feta Potatoes.
- According to the Real Deal, Rachael finally bought that Southampton home.
- Nan of Pots and Pins made a recipe that I was thinking about trying - Chicken Salsa Soup from the latest issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray. I think it's gotten too hot for soup now in my neck of the woods!