If you try a Rachael Ray recipe out for your celebration today, make sure you email me or leave a comment here to tell me how it turned out. We're celebrating my putting Darcy in a onesie that says "Little Firecracker" and hanging out in our air conditioned house!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Karen at Busy Mamas made a recipe that's on my list to try - Grilled Beer Chicken with Potato Slabs from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- AmyDe at Ignore Me - It's Easier includes a whole bunch of Rachael's recipes in her menu planning and answers some FAQs about Rachael's recipes.
- The Star-Telegram features a review of Rachael Ray's newest cookbook, Yum-O! The Family Cookbook.
- Sports Illustrated talked to Mario Batali about a contest his is sponsoring with Rachael Ray.
- Hostess with the Mostess shares some 4th of July ideas from Every Day with Rachael Ray.