Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Did you see the crockpot segment on Rachael Ray's talk show this week? Check out A Year of Crockpotting, where Stephanie shares a ton of details about her experience with the show.
- The Budget Fashionista shows us how to get Rachael Ray's look for less.
- Yumsugar discusses the appearances of the finalists from the Next Food Network star on Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Andrea at Nummy Kitchens tried rachael's recipe for Summer Corn and Tomato Salad.
- The Cat's Pajamas features a post all about Rachael's recipe for Pressed Cuban Sandwiches.
- Karen at Busy Mamas tried a recipe I was thinking of giving a go - Grilled Sausage Salad with Ginger Crostini.
- Susan at Fork You (love that title) made a great summertime recipes from Rachael Ray's magazine Spring Pea-sto with Whole Wheat Penne.
- Eudora at the Christian Science Monitor wishes Rachael Ray's 30 minute meals and all the stuff that goes along with them were around a few years ago.
- Sheila at Sheasy Time tried Balsamic Glazed Grilled Plums with Vanilla Ice Cream.