I've done lots of cooking this week, since I got my August issue of Rachael Ray's magazine. My favorite meals for weeknights come out of her Weekly Menu Planner and now they've made it even easier by emailing the recipes each week. You can sign up for the email here. These recipes are usually short on ingredients and time, which is exactly what I'm looking for these days!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Nellbe at Nellbe's Scribblings tried several Rachael Ray recipes lately, including Salsa Stoup and Double-Decker Baked Quesadillas.
- Brenda Pinnick tweaked one of Rachael's recipes for potato salad. ]
- Michele at My Italian Grandmother was inspired by Rachael's recipe for Migas to use up some leftovers.
- Celebrity Baby Blog tells us what Rachael said about having kids in the August issue of Ladies Home Journal.
- They Call Me Red features a recipe for Skirt Steak with Deconstructed Guacamole from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Tracey at Foodie Obsessed highlights a recent segment from Rachael Ray's talk show about purchasing produce.
- Karen at Busy Mamas made Cheeseburger Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes.
- Melissa at Made by Melissa tried a recipe that I think might make it onto our menu one of these days -Two Sauce Weeknight Lasagna Bowls.
- Cate at Kids Cuisine shares a review of Rachael Ray's new cookbook for kids.
- PatsyK of Family, Friends and Food gave Rachael Ray's new cookbook, Yum-o! The Family Cookbook, a test drive.