Speaking of which, on my To Do list this weekend is to try some grilled peaches with ice cream from the August issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray (sorry, they don't have the recipe up yet!). I mean, really. How good does that sound?
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Andie at Sweet. Southern. Spirited. made recipe that I definitely have to try - Falafel Burgers. How good does that sound? They don't seem to sell tahini in the tri-county area, so I'll have to special order it first.
- Andrea at Nummy Kitchen tried Rachael's Cheesy Orzo recipe.
- Teresa at I'm Running to Eat made a great recipe for Summer - Spanish Shrimp and Chorizo Skewers.
- While making Rachael's recipe for Gnocchi with Sausage and Swiss Chard, Alexis of Alexis a la Carte realized she doesn't like Swiss Chard.
- Kirstikimberly at Peyton in the Pantry tried a Tuna Melt recipe from 2, 4, 6, 8.
- You can check out a review of another melty recipe at Dinner is Served, where K tried Rachael's Cassoulet Stuffed Bread Melts.