Darcy was such a trooper! I bought an Ergo Carrier and she absolutely loved it. Since she's only 3.5 months old, the sun is not her friend (and since I'm Irish, it's not my friend either), so I could put the little sun shade over her head and we could go for long walks along the huge bluffs.
We rented a house, so we had our own kitchen, but I wanted to keep our meals as simple and easy to clean up as possible. We found these seriously outstanding Apple and Gouda sausages at Costco (you can find them here), where those little food sample people worked on me. I could have eaten the whole package. The other nights were burgers, lasagna, and Rachael's Honey Teriyaki Chicken.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Looks like Rachael and her husband John might have some room for a bigger kitchen.
- Bellini Valli of More Than Burnt Toast tweaked Rachael's recipe for Roasted Garlic and Grape Tomato Pasta with Basil and Arugula.
- Blind Muscat recounts his experience at dinner with Rachael Ray (she was filming at a restaurant for Rachael's Vacation).
- Looks like Anthony Bourdain finally came to his senses about Rachael Ray. This is what he told the Journal Gazette about his chat with her: “She did not punch me in the nose, so I figure it was a win-win,” he says. “I wake up every day happy that she lets me live. She’s huge. Incredibly powerful. She can snuff me out at will.”
- Karen at Busy Mamas found a keeper with Rachael's recipe for Spiced Grilled Chicken.
- Us Weekly wants to know if you would feed your dog Rachael Ray's dog food. When I voted, the yes votes were winning in a landslide.