Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Our Little Life features a Rachael Ray recipe that is perfect for using up leftover hot dogs - Hot Dog Casserole. Seriously!
- Jessica at Aspiring Gourmet tried Rachael's recipe for Charred Tomato Soup and Stromboli.
- Cate at Sweetnicks gave Rachael's recipe for French Bread Pizza a try. Man, now I have to make it again.
- Allena at Star Knits tested Rachael's Roasted Caprese Spaghetti and had great results.
- Shelly at Nibbles of Tidbits didn't like the results of Rachael's recipe for Fra Diavolo Potato Salad.
- Linda at Tender Crumb adapted Rachael's Red Velvet Cookies to put together ice cream sandwiches.
- Jacob at Food Network Addict updates us on how Anthony Bourdain feels about Rachael Ray lately.