Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- KristiB at The Global Kitchen tried Rosemary Garlic Steaks with Arugula Tomatoes and Parmigiano Reggiano and Potato Salad Fra Diavolo.
- Lynsey Lou's Place tells us about her experience with Salsa Stoup with Avocado Smash and Double Decker Baked Quesadillas.
- Marci at Myriad Musings of Marci recounts her visit to a taping of Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Hal Boedecker the TV Guy informs us that Rachael Ray crashed the recent American Idol auditions.
- Mindi at Moms Need to Know tried one of Rachael's $10 Spot recipes (recipes under $10) - Grilled Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones.
- Nellbe at Nellbe's Scribblings is excited that Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals show will be on the air in Australia.
- Xvmercy tried Spinach and Hot Ham Fake-Baked Pasta with a Crispy Top and had great results.
- Julia Helvey of The Columbia Tribune and I have something in common - a compulsion to try every recipe in Rachael Ray's magazine! Well, except for the ones with mayo.
- Jennie W at Adam's Brag Book gave Rachael's recipe for Lasagna (NOT) Bowls a try.