Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Kellie at Busy Mamas tried Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes, Feta and Spinach in Phyllo Cups.
- Priyanka at Lajawaab tested out a recipe from the old school Veggie Meals cookbook - Southwestern Corn and Pepper Soup.
- A post at the litle dish this week is another example of a hesitant Rachael Ray fan, but Rachael's Southwest Turkey Burgers would turn anyone into a fan!
- Aubrey at Tofu and Cupcakes was driven to try a recipe in Rachael's magazine for Banana Carmel Cupcakes.
- The Pink Cake Box blog shows off the cake version of Rachael Ray's kitchen that they made for her birthday.
- Broadcasting & Cable informs us that Rachael Ray's talk show is down 7 percent in the ratings.
- The Olympian features a positive review of Rachael's newest cookbook for kids.