So now that I'm back at work, I'm starting to get into a groove with cooking dinner. I'm making two recipes a week on the days I stay home, then using Dinner MyWay meals two nights, and doing takout on Fridays. Since I am crazy, I write a little menu for the week and post it on the side of the fridge, which for some reason brings me joy. Hey, I admit I'm crazy.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- One of our local papers, the News and Review, asked me for recommendations on where Rachael Ray should eat in Sacramento.
- Jenn at Made with Love tried Rachael's Mac and Cheddar Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli.
- Did They Eat It? tells us whether her kids liked Rachael Ray's Chicken, Corn, and Black Bean Stoup.
- The Herald has a sneak peek of John McCain's appearance on Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen made Rachael Ray's Bento Lunch, which includes Candy Sushi (isn't that fun?), Tuna Pinwheel and Cold Sesame Noodles.
- Cate O'Malley is over at the recently launched Delish and she wrote about Rachael Ray's tupdated alk show set.
And, because it's Friday and I need a little pick me up, I thought I would share a few pictures of Darcy playing her new favorite toy, Hada the Hippo that the folks at Zoobie were kind enough to send over. It's a toy, a pillow, and a blanket all in one cute little package. As you can see, Darcy is a fan. She cracks me up. I think I should have taken more pictures of her playing with it and turned it into one of those little flipbooks.
In this first one she's thinking hmmm, what is this?
Then she decides to take a closer look:
And finally, now that the hippo has passed the test, she decides to really figure it out by sticking it in her mouth (where everything, including her feet, goes these days):