Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- An ERR reader's husband is one of the final seven finalists for Mario Batali and Rachael Ray's grilling contest. Check out his video (and give it five stars, if you want!) right here.
- The Cooperstown Cookie Company is excited to be included in Rachael Ray's magazine as one of the Everyday Faves.
- Vera at I'm Not Obsessed has some pictures of the Ugly Betty cast's visit to Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Kellie at Busy Mamas made Chili-Cheese Dogs in Beach Blankets.
- No Slivers Here features a less than glowing review of Rachael's recipe for Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Broccoli. I'm surprised because that is one of my favorites!