Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Kristen Doyle of Paper Palate made Rachael's Penne with Pumpkin Cream Sauce from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Ken of Dinner (and Drinks) by Ken was inspired by Rachael Ray's recipe to make a Quick Beef Stew.
- Patsy Kreitman at Edible TV compared chicken strip recipes from Rachael Ray and Robin Miller.
- Kayla Hutzler of Manhattan College informs us that Rachael will be making an appearance at "the 7th annual My Dog Loves Central Park Country Fair on October 18th, in the middle of central park (use the 72nd street entrances.) Even if you don't have a dog you are invited to enjoy food, games, and entertainment in one of the most famous parks in the country."
- Janine of Cheap Cookin' Mama adapted Rachael's recipe for Chorizo Stuffed Bread Bites.