I found myself running across recipes I wanted to try, then promptly forgetting them when it was time to plan out my menu. So, to help myself out and give you a sneak peek into which recipes I will be reviewing, I created a sidebar gadget (in the left hand sidebar) called Recipes I Plan on Trying. I remove recipes once I make them, so the list will be constantly changing.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- A Hamburger Today has the best coverage I've run across of Rachael Ray's Burger Bash.
- TMZ has a funny picture of Rachael at the Burger Bash.
- Rachael Ray busted rumors that she wasn't a very good hostess at the Burger Bash.
- Cate at Sweetnicks made Chicken-Fried Steak with Gravy from the most recent issue of Rachael's magazine.
- Jessie of Rob + Jessie might not be a fan of Rachael's show, but she loves her recipe for Linguine with White Clam Sauce.
- Pam from Alert and Oriented x 4 liked Rachael's recipe for Pumpkin Soup with Chili Cran-Apple Relish from Rachael's Thanksgiving in 60 episode.
- Rachel of The Crispy Cook was inspired by one of Rachael's recipes in Veggie Meals to make Artichoke Risotto.
- Sara at i like to cook tried Rach's recipe for Potato and Apple Home Fries.
- Mary Ann of Meet Me in the Kitchen made two of Rachael's recipes to create a meal that was a hit with her family: Slider Caesar Salad and Veggie Manicotti.