Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Annie of Sweet Southern Spirited tried Rachael's Butternut Bowties with good results.
- ET has a little interview with Rachael Ray from the Night at The Village event (Rach is at about the 55 second mark). The Press-Telegram has a couple details from the event.
- Stacie of What Were We Thinking made Roasted Veggie Pizza from the November 2007 issue of Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Dina in Suburbia thinks Rachael's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili is much better the second day. I love it the first day, too!
- Patti at Patti Cakes is a fan of the recipe for Pumpkin Whoopie Pies from Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Cate at Sweetnicks tried Rachael's Florentine Frying Pan Pizza.
- Jennifer made Rachael's Mini Cheeseburger Salad.
- Annie of Mixed Salad Annie adapted a Rachael Ray recipe to create Braised Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage.
- Heather T of SLO Cooking was failed by Rachael Ray's recipe for BLT Pasta Bake.