I always make the same thing for dinner on Halloween because it is such a quick and easy recipe - Curried Carrot Soup (I'm going to have to take a new picture this year to replace that crappy one). It will be perfect for a rainy night, too. Also, check out our little caterpillar in her Halloween costume below!
- Aggie of Aggie's Kitchen adapted Rachael's recipe for Popcorn Snack Mix.
- According to Grub Street, Rachael is working on a TV show with Daisy Martinez.
- Stacey of Stacey Snacks might not be a Rachael Ray fan, but she had great results after adapting Rachael's recipe for Chicken Tagine.
- Colleen of Pennies and Pounds thinks Rachael's recipe for Hungarian Meatball Stew has potential.
- TMZ thinks Rachael's magazine is biased towards Obama.