I buy organic though, so that makes it okay, right? Maybe someday Rach will make a baby food cookbook and then I won't be intimidated anymore....
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Mary at the New York Food Examiner was a hit with Rachael's recipe for Pumpkin-Chorizo Empanadas.
- Janine at Cheap Cookin' Mama tweaked Rachael's recipe for Italian Tuna Casserole for a church potluck.
- Jessica of Johnstone's Vin Blanc added a few things that she had on hand to Rachael's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili.
- Jacob at Food Network Addict informs us that Every Day with Rachael Ray will be sponsoring ads in produce aisles.
- Lori Fischer Thorp of the Frazee Forum tried Rachael's recipe for turkey breasts instead of a full turkey.
- Rach wasn't too happy when she arrived at a recent booksigning, but she turned on the charm when it came time to see her fans.
- Joelen of Joelen's Culinary Adventures made Rachael's recipe for Super Herbed Sauteed Salmon with Creamy Leeks & Bacon.
- Heather at Randomosity and the Girl is working her way through Butternut Squash Risotto recipes and Rachael Ray's is the best, so far.
- Dar at Peeking Between the Pages reviews Rachael's newest cookbook - Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book.
- Lydia at Put a Lyd on It made Rach's recipe for Swedish Meatballs.