Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- Rachael was asked by MSNBC what she would serve at the Inaugural Dinner for President-Elect Barack Obama. Her idea? Sliders, of course.
- Rachael Ray's newest cookbook, the Big Orange Book, remained at number three on the New York Times Bestsellers List.
- Colleen of Cooking This and That made one of my favorite Rachael Ray recipes - Buffalo Chicken Chili.
- Christina at Mommy Brain tried Rachael's recipe for Italian Barbecue Sammies.
- Jacob at Food Network Addict thinks Rach is looking good these days.
- Sri at Feed My World is a fan of Rachael's recipe for Two Sauce Lasagna Bowls.
- Sweet.Tea.in.Texas features a recipe I'm going to have to try - Bacon & Creamy Ranch Chicken Burgers.
- Thin Blog reviews Rachael's Big Orange Book.
- They Call Me Red features a review of Rachael's recipe for Italian Sub Stoup.