So, I thought I'd do one summary post so you can check out the different perspectives. It cracks me up that you can soooo tell whether the reporter likes Rachael or not just by reading the tone they use to describe the event. It sounds like Rach is really inspiring some kids out there.
Here you go:
- The Sand Mountain Reporter (this one's my favorite)
- Deptford, New Jersey (super cute picture of Rachael with a young fan)
- Mom of 2 Boys of Weighing in on Life attended a booksigning in Ohio.
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Dayton, Ohio
- Dayton, Ohio (another article)
- Grayce's Momma had a positive experience in Ohio.
- Cary, North Carolina
- Heather of Highly Caffeinated tells a good story about her trip to see Rach.
- Mamaladybug of Adventures of Supermommy and Flying Baby was left feeling disappointed by her booksigning experience.