Having a database of easy to prepare meals was key when I couldn't spend much time on my feet!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- I just discovered Michelle Cooks Every Day, where Michelle shares recipes from Rachael Ray that she has tried for her family. Go check it out!
- April of Just Me, Myself, and I made Tacozagna, which landed in my list of recipes to try.
- Nonna Rose's Kitchen features a recipe from BOB, Lemon-Cream Chicken with Champagne Risotto and Asparagus with Pancetta.
- Steph of My Life in Suburbia made Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Sri of Feed My World made Chicken Shepherd's Pie from Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book.
- Kat of A Good Appetite is glad she gave Rach's recipe for Crab and Corn Chowder a second chance.
- Sara of Sara's Recipe Spot is a fan of Jessica Simpson's recipe for Chicken and Dumplings, which she shared on Rachael's talk show.
- Cate O'Malley of You've Got to Taste This writes about the wedding that Rachael Ray wrote for brides affected by Hurricane Ike.
- Jenn of Made With Love tweaked Rach's recipe for Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken.
- Yumsugar recommends Rachael's recipe for Roasted Lamb Meatballs With Polenta for a fast and easy dinner.
- Donna of My Tasty Treasures made Philly Steak Burritos and Special Fried Rice.
- Amy of Adventures in Marriage made French Onion Soup with an Italian Attitude from Express Lane Meals.
- Shannan of Mommy Bits was proud of the results when she made Mean Green Tortilla Soup for her family.
- Jennie of Adam's Brag Book reminds us of Rachael's appearance on Sesame Street.
- Laura at Real Good Food made another recipe from BOB - Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli.
- Bellini Valli of More Than Burnt Toast made Tandoori Chicken with Mashed Chickpeas.
- Picky Eatings can't believe it, but Rachael's recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup is great.