Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- The Write Ingredients features a review of Rachael's Chicken Parm Meatball Subs.
- Nikki The Foodie of Lobster Gram Gourmet made Moroccan Stuffed Pork Chops.
- Christina of Culinspiration tweaked Rach's recipe for Cherry Breakfast Cake.
- Joanne of Eats Well With Others knew she'd like Rachael's recipe for Spinach-Artichoke Ravioli-Lasagna.
- Dara of Chickin in the Kitchen made Chicken with Mushrooms and Peas from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Donna of Tasty Treasures gave Rachael's recipe for Stuffed Cabbage Stoup Soup a try. She also made Rach's Rachael Ray's Ratatouille Veggie Toss as a side dish to a recipe by Tyler Florence.
- Southern Comfort of Life in the A-Frame tweaked Rachael's recipe for Buffalo Chicken Chili (twice the hot sauce!).
- Mom on the Run made a few adjustments to Rach's recipe for Sloppy Dudes. I loved them.
- Jessie of Cinnamon, Spice & Everything Nice was inspired by Rachael's recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Mac and Cheese.