You guys have been very busy cooking Rachael Ray recipes this week! I'm glad someone is because this week I was just wiped out. Darcy has two teeth coming in at once, so there's not a great deal of sleeping going on in my house. We made it to the Amgen Tour of California last weekend and saw Lance Armstrong ride his bike past us at an alarming speed! Darcy woke up just in time to see him go by. That night, Lance's bike was stolen and Sacramento was so ashamed! Luckily, he got it back a couple days ago. Phew.
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me so I can be sure to include it.
- My favorite post of the week is at Sweet, Southern, Spirited, where Andie not only offers reviews of three Rachael Ray recipes (Florentine Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken, Spinach Fettucine With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, and Mu Shu Noodles), but she shares her great experience meeting Rachael Ray at a restaurant!
- Yumsugar recommended a Rachael Ray recipe for Valentine's Day - Red Wine Risotto with Grilled Chicken.
- Mylinda of Sweet Tea in Texas made two Rachael Ray recipes this week: Not-sagna Pasta Toss and Beef & Feta Pasta Bake.
- Starla of Curious Mess made S'mores Lava Cakes.
- Janine at Cheap Cookin' Mama made Winter White Lasagna from BOB.
- Abby at Me and My Boys! teaked Rachael Ray's Linguine di Frutti di Mare.
- Erica's Kitchen Adventures features Rachael's recipe for Quick Ginger Peach Cobbler.
- Jewschool offers a review of BOB.
- Cas at Sweet & Saucy thinks Rachael's recipe for Philly Mac-n-Cheesesteak is a great use of leftovers.
- Samantha at The Spice Rack made Brandy and Orange Chicken Topped with Stuffed Shrimp.