You should all thank me for not including the 4, 286 posts about Rachael's FHM pictures!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Carrie of Cooking with Carrie made Chicken Cigars.
- Megan of My Baking Adventures made Chicken Cutlets Brasciole.
- Amy of Adventures in Marriage made Tilapia with Roasted Corn.
- Donna of Tasty Treasures made one of my favorite Rachael Ray recipes! My other favorite is John's Fish (Tilapia with Tomatillos and Avocado Maque Choux).
- Amybyrd of Life in the Junction mde Baked Potato Soup.
- Debby of A Feast for the Eyes made Pork Marsala and Pappardelle Pasta and Chipotle Cashew Chicken.
- Kittybits of Tempest in a Blue Teapot was not wowed by Rach's recipe for Mac and Cheese.
- Mylinda of Sweet Tea in Texas features a very interesting recipe for Pizza Cobbler.
- Michael Y. Park of The Epilog asks whether we are entering the age of Rachael Ray. I'm pretty sure we've been there for awhile, but maybe that's just me.
- Kristin of Sogkonnite Living made Chipotle Pork Quesadillas.
- Robin of Frugal Family Foodies made a frittata using Ina Garten's method and Rachael Ray's ingredients.
- Sue at Food Network Musings thinks the media should leave Rachael Ray alone about having kids.
- Josh Ozersky of The Feedbag is at it again. Hilarious.