I will definitely try the mac and cheese that tastes like a jalapeno popper, but I can't find the recipe anywhere. It seems like it should be here, but there's only the recipe for last year's mac and cheese. Hopefully it will show up somewhere in the future. In the meantime, I'll try the Smoky Chipotle and Black Bean Chilaquiles, since chilaquiles are one of my favorite foods on the planet.
Here are a few of the best posts I found out there about Rachael's party. Many of them have some fun video and photographs:
- Addie Broyles of La Vie Dansante posted a video of her interview with Rachael.
- Entertainment Weekly (has some great photographs, too)
- An AP story, which reveals that Rachael's friends give her CDs to listen to without telling her what's on them, then she picks the bands from there.
- A San Antonio newspaper offers the basics.
- Rockdirt has some video of the performance by The Hold Steady.
- Craig Hlavaty of Houston Press Blogs offers a short recap.
- People magazine talks to Rachael about her party and how she lost her voice.