One special shout out before we get to the Roundup - Happy Birthday, Chris!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- People magazine says that Rachael Ray had to learn a new way to talk.
- Variety interviewed Rachael about the 500th episode of her daytime talk show.
- Mitzi of A Pinay's Pennies made Shepard's Pie Stuffed Potatoes.
- Lindsay of Lindsay's Menu made Apple-Cheddar Turkey Burgers. I added that recipe to my list!
- Priscilla Tsai of Eat My Charlotte tried Rachael's recipe for Barbecued Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
- Noble Pig features some gorgeous photography and a review of Rachael's recipe for Roasted Salmon with Lemon-Herb Matzo Crust.
- April of The Fragrant Hand made Ricotta Pasta with Tomatoes al Forno from 365: No Repeats.
- Lisa of Lime in the Coconut made Pork-and-Beans Stuffed Peppers.
- Lauralop of Edible Ventures made Asparagus Penne, which she adapted from Rachael Ray's Big Orange Book.
- Courtney Mayfield blogged at Krista Kooks to share her experience making Creole Meatloves with Trinitiy Gravy.
- Eat Me Daily informs us that Cook's Illustrated panned Rachael's stainless steel pans (I love her hard anodized oval pan).
- Katherine of Smoky Mountain Cafe made Mexican Lasagna.
- Mindyanna of The Adventures of Mindyanna Jones made Mac-and-Smoked Gouda with Cauliflower.
- Nurse Heidi of Food for Thought made Quick Tagine Style Chicken.
- Sweet Tea in Texas features Chicken Chickpea Curry Bowls.
- Terribly Write exposes a Rachael Ray impersonator.