Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Lanaann of Never Enough Thyme made Oatmeal Cookie Pankcakes from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Rebecca of Playful Noshings made Garlic Sliced Steak with Watercress and Horseradish Baby Potatoes.
- April of The Fragrant Hand wants Rachael Ray's magazine to be available on the Kindle. I have Kindle envy!
- Kristin of Sogkonnite Living made Tortellini Vegetable "Lasagna." That one's an oldie but a goodie from my favorite Rachael Ray cookbook - 30-Minute Meals 2.
- Jag of Recipes to the Test was not impressed by Rachael's recipe for Texas Turkey Chili. I would recommend her Uptown Down-Home Chili as an alternative.
- Diana of The Yummy Blog made Ground Gyros.
- Johanna of Dazzle Dish made Chicken Vegetable Nachos.
- The Pepper Tree reveals that Rachael's recipe for Polenta with Kale and Portobello Mushrooms is surprisingly good.
- The Domestic Empress discusses her experience as an audience member at Rachael Ray's talk show.
- Mommy's Kitchen features one of my all time favorites - Janet's Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake. Make it for your Easter Brunch! I loved it.
- Check out a review of Rachael's recipe for Chipotle Cashew Chicken at Food for Thought. Here's my review, too.
And, as promised, here's a picture of Darcy from her 9-month photo session: