If you ever come to Sacramento, go to the Rio City Cafe for brunch! You won't be disappointed. But please, don't stay for good because I really like how we don't have horrible traffic....
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Katie of Katie's Kitchen made Summer Shrimp Rolls.
- Sarah of Unhistoric Acts made Don't-Kiss-Me Garlic Burgers.
- Yumsugar features Rachael's recipe for Grilled Vegetable Muffaleta.
- The Noble Pig features an adaptation of Spicy Moroccan Bread Salad from Everyday With Rachael Ray. Also, check out the post on why people dislike Rachael Ray - it is insightful.
- Joanne of Eats Well with Others adapted Rachael's recipe for Penne-wise Pumpkin Pasta by adding some "trees."
- Lara of Recipe Shoebox made Spicy Black Bean, Chicken, and Chorizo Burritos from the old school 30-Minute Meals. She also made Roasted Salsa with Mint and Cilantro.
- Jayne of The Dish List adapted Rachael's recipe for Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Esprit_bohemien of Confessions of a Gothic Homemaker joins the list of people who aren't really Rachael Ray fans, but have to admit Rachael creates some outstanding recipes, including Lasagna Bowls.
- Kat's Kitchen has a review of Rachael's recipe for Super Stuffed French Bread Pizza Rustica.
- Katie of The Making of a Cookbook made Buffalo Sloppy Joes.
- Shari of Have U Heard? has some video of Rachael before the Gracie Awards where she discusses her funny engagement story.