Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- The Insider knows who Rachael Ray's celebrity crush is.
- Brad of My Dinners with Rachael has decided to do a year's worth of Rachael Ray's recipes! I admire Brad and Michelle. While 99% of the recipes I cook are from Rachael Ray (sadly, not an exageration), I am not sure I could have the energy to cook that often. Four nights a week is about my max.
- Katie W of Notes from the Kitchen Sink made Salmon Grill Packets and dubbed them the best meal you will ever eat.
- Cooking with Christy B features a recipe for Steak Butter from Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Amy of Varnish got into some trouble on Rachael Ray's website.
- Allison of the Post-College Kitchen made Mexican Lasagna.
- Steve Smith of Min Online offers some thoughts on the redesign of the website for Rachael Ray's magazine.
- Rachel of Rachel v. The Kitchen made Asparagus Carbonara.
- Kimberly of Kim's Concoctions adapted Rachael's recipe for Bacon, Leek, and Tomato Frittata. Maybe I should make that one this weekend?