When putting these recipes together, I looked for dishes that could be made on the grill or that could be made with just a little preparation inside, without heating up the house. Here are a few Rachael Ray Fourth of July recipes to help you in your party planning:
- 2009 Rachael Ray Show Fourth of July Menu: Deviled Ham and Egg Potato Salad, Sausage Burgers on English Muffin Buns, and Red, White and Blue Fruit Granita.
- 2008 Rachael Ray Show Fourth of July Menu: Not Potato Salad, Red, White and Blue Slaw Salad, Ultimate BBQ Burger with Chipotle-Ranch Sauce, Adam Perry Lang's Ultimate BBQ Chicken with Pineapple BBQ Sauce, Adam Perry Lang's Ultimate Baby Back Pork Ribs with Apricot BBQ Sauce.
- Split Dog Foot-Longs, Oil and Vinegar Slaw, and Doctored-Up Baked Beans
- All American BBQ: Hot Deviled Eggs, Pasta Salad with Herb Pesto and Peas, Grilled Skirt Steak with Corn Salsa and Black Beans, Strawberries with Sweet Ricotta and Lemon Shortbread, and Beer Margaritas.
- Open-Face Turkey Burgers On Molasses BBQ-Soaked Texas
Photo from Every Day with Rachael Ray.