I love (I mean really love) the process of choosing recipes, making lists, and going shopping, so I was on the look out for a cute menu planner to post on the side of my fridge. After spending way too much time looking, I found the perfect one over at Future Girl. Download it yourself to bring a little bit more joy to your menu planning process!
Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- In honor of the Fourth of July, Rachael Ray shared with Parade Magazine what she thinks is great about America.
- Dr. Scott offers some thoughts on love advice offered by Rachael Ray.
- Julie of The Persnickety Palate made Rachael's recipe for Big Beef Meatballs with Bucatini.
- Jody of Wine, Women, and Song made Italian Chicken with Dumplings from BOB.
- Cake for Breakfast features a review of Rachael's recipe for Poquito and Grande: Taquitos and Burritos.
- Rachael's husband John Cusimano talked to People magazine about his wedding proposal to Rachael Ray.
- Veggies for Carnivores offers a Middle Eastern twist on Rachael's recipe for Chickpea Salad.
- Kristin of Sogkonnite Living made Pistachio-Tarragon Pesto Bowties with Peas and Potatoes.
- Heather of Pecans and Pralines made a Rachael Ray recipe that escaped my notice until now: Brandied Tarragon Cream Chicken (Chicken a la Vallee d'Auge) and Camembert Rice. Camembert rice?
- Debby of A Feast for the Eyes made Ground Gyros and Tzasiki Sauce.
- Mare of Meet Me in the Kitchen made Rachael's recipe for Napa Noodles from Everyday With Rachael Ray.
- Cheap Cookin' Mama made Warm Chicken Piccata Spinach Salad.