Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Rebekah of Food Food Food! made Rachael's recipe for Lemon-Chicken Schnitzel with Roasted Potatoes from Everyday With Rachael Ray.
- Megan of My Baking Adventures made Double Chocolate Pudding.
- Kim Walker of The Daily WD made one my standby Rachael Ray recipes - Chicken with Leeks (also known as Leek-y Chicken with Cous Cous).
- Sara of I'm a Food Blog adapted Rachael's recipe for Linguini with White Clam Sauce. Sara - there's no shame in posting an RR recipe!
- Erika of Oh, the Things You'll Read reviewed Cooking Rocks! Rachael Ray 30-Minute Meals for Kids.
- Joyful1 of Wine, Women, and Song made Rachael's recipe for Italian Chicken and Dumplings.
- Sweet Tea in Texas features a review of Rachael's Salsa Verde burgers.