Now, I have to admit I probably won't sign up because the meals rely heavily on processed ingredients (like canned soup for sauces, onion soup mix for seasoning, velveeta cheese), but if you or a friend are looking for meals on a budget that are definitely better than fast food, send them the link! I also think it's great to support a family-run business like this.
- Nicole at Another One Bites the Crust made Rachael's Curry Chickpeas and Falafel Burgers from BOB.
- Jen of Adam's Brag Book made Skillet Tamale Pie. She also tried Honey Teriyaki Chicken.
- Katie of Kitchen Stewardship made what she considers to be the best ground turkey recipe ever: T2 Turkey Chili-Topped Turkey Burgers.
- Chicago Mom of What's for Dinner? is a fan of Rachael's recipe for Baked Potato Soup.
- Laurie of Kids in the Suburbs made Mexican Lasagna.
- Hooray for you, Mari Sasano features a review of Rachael's recipe for Penne with Vodka Sauce (or, You Won't Be Single for Long Vodka Sauce).
- Laura of Real Mom Kitchen made Pomegranate Coolers from Everyday With Rachael Ray.