Here are some Rachael Ray posts from around the blogosphere this week. If you see a post that you think would be good for the Roundup, or you write one yourself, e-mail me (everythingrachaelray at gmail dot com) so I can be sure to include it.
- Laura of Real Mom Kitchen made Hula Joes.
- Donna of My Tasty Treasures made Peasant Pasta.
- Sarah of Mom on the Run made Caprese Lasagna.
- Nanny Goats in Panties has a Rachael Ray cookware set giveaway. I love the Roundup - it helps me find new, hilarious blogs like this one (and it's by a fellow Sacramentan).
- Laura Marne made Roasted Sausages with Balsamic Burst Tomatoes and Cauliflower.
- Misadventures in Baby Raising features a review of Rachael's recipe for Tacosanga.
- The ConservativeXpress comments on Rachael's interview with Bill O'Reilly.
- Brent Ridge at Slashfood about what to make when Rachael Ray visited for dinner.
- More details on Rachael's visit to VINS for a new season of Rachael's Vacations.